Friday, June 18, 2010

Chihuahua Inherits Millions

I'm sorry  to announce that Daisy unfortunately will not be inheriting anything even close. The plan is for me to outlive the chihuahua but not for this pampered chihuahua. Conchita has been left a sizeable inheritance so that she can be cared for until her own demise.

Of course there is a son that is contesting her will because he didn't get as much as he thought he would. I hope that the money really gives Conchita a new owner that will love her and care for her. Dogs don't care about how much money they have just that they are loved.

It would be sad to think that even with all that money the dog would have a miserable life. I guess we could learn from our pets that money isn't everything.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Little Rich Chi. I too hope Conchita has someone to love her and take care of her. Her Mom really wanted to make sure she and the other dogs were well cared for after she was gone.

    ReplyDelete