Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 16 Of Continued Training

I worked on having the dogs run to bed when someone knocked on the door. Amelia doesn't really want to go in the laundry room because it's boring and she thinks she spends too much time in there already. I really had to coax her in and make sure I left the door open.

We worked on teaching our puppy to beg where she sits on her haunches and puts her feet up. I wanted her to take but she didn't want to put the ball in her mouth. I would like to teach her to fetch but all she wants to do is run to the ball and run back right away.

She is still completely reliable with come. It's like she doesn't know how to disobey. A boy rode his bike down the street and she stood their and barked, then I called her name, she came bouncing back. We will have to see if it works in the field with the cows. The first time we took her out their she just wanted to chase the cows because the would run away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment