Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puppy Training Can Be Fun

It's fun to have a dog that is new to the world and hasn't developed any bad behaviors. Bailey is eager to learn and has picked up the pace. She is luring and following faster. She has started to crawl on the carpet on her belly: flat on her belly dragging her legs. I put a word with her action and before you know it I can lure her in a crawl. I'm still working on getting the video going but I'm having to share the device with others so I haven't got a chance to use it.

I have discovered that she has a wandering eye on her right side. When she looks to the right you can notice more white of the eye than the left side. I will be looking into if there is any intervention we could do for her now while she is a puppy to correct this. I haven't noticed that is causes her any problems. I don't know if it is possible that it will correct itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment